NBA Live 2001

D

donkey

I just had to install XP again because my computer was stuffing up but it doesn't change anything I've done to any files so everything remained the same.

I am playing on XP with an Athlon 1800+, 512 DDRAM, GeForce 4 MX 440.

I think the system is good enough to play the game at max detail on 1280x1024x32. Even though the card is a MX, it still shouldn't be slow should it.

Anyway, the game is running dodgy. The framerate looks low and I don't know why. Even on 1024x768x32 I can notice a bit of slowdown. Why is this happening?

The machine is capable of playing all other games at the same resolution and runs them perfect but not Live 2001.

Is there anyway I can fix this or improve the framerate so it's smooth.

Thanks

your lucky, at least nba live 2001 works for you on XP
all i can think of is to make sure that you have the most up to date graphics card driver

cheers

i think its supposed to run like that.....

How bad is the choppiness?? because i know one of the main problems EA had with NBA LIVE series was with the animation, it looked too choppy and were too long.... i dunno, thats what i heard tho, so it might just be running at top notch performance hehe, ummm has anyone seen NBA live 2002 around??? peace

RaZoR

Yeah, I have the most updated card drivers. Live doesn't work with NTSC. If your set at that, it's the reason.

razor_ro, you might be right about the choppiness in Live and it being a problem with the series because all other games work fine.

2002 was never released on PC. Only on consoles. Oh well, 2003's here in a few months. Hopefully that runs smooth.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back