Nav 2002

Sinster

OSNN Senior Addict
I reformated my HDD. Flashed the bios, etc etc. But I forgot to set the correct time and date. I installed NAV2002, its telling me that my virus def will run from 8/98 to 8/99. I need to know where the date data is. So I can change it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but thats not doing it. I went to synamtic webpage to see if they have a FAQ. I couldn't locate one.

Well, since NAV 2002 wasn't released until long after the dates you say you see, I'd suggest posting to the Symantec tech support site. They will get back to you.

I wonder if removing the app then reinstalling would fix this ?

Sorry Doubleclick, it was a crack, tho I know you did have good intentions. Symantec introduced a yearly subscription for a reason, this allows you to extend it.

I know it's a crack if it used in illegial ways , however if you own the product and use this to fix the problem I don't consider it a crack sorry :)

Yeah, I had a complaint about the thread and it is after all a crack. Nothing personal matey.

*** double_cl (~here@216-208-100-108.direcpc.ca) has joined #xperience
<double_cl> Hey epunk I don't think it';s right that you deleted my post about Nav 2002
*** double_cl (~here@216-208-100-108.direcpc.ca) has left #xperience
<[e]-Punk> ok

;)

I can see deleting the attachment but you could have left the post there so atleast it looked like i tried to help him :)

Anyways no big deal ....... I was only trying to help :)

Yeah Doubleclick, kudos to you for helping ;)

I couldn't just remove the attachment for some reason so I had to remove the post :S

Ok I see.....I understand your point and the situation. Thanks

Sorry to be a pest lol
:D

Sinister:

The data your looking for can be found at:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\LiveSubscribe
and in this folder there is a file named Catalog.livesubscribe

Uninstall NAV and delete this file and to be sure do a search for this file because sometimes Norton leaves a copy of this file in a Temp dir.

Then reinstall NAV and it should be back to normal ...hope this helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back