Nautilus Throbber?

Corvette

Sauske!
I'm trying to make my desktop look like RHL 9.0 so that means making Explorer look like Nautilus. Can someone supply me with the Nautilus throbber in gif form? (And maybe the Konquorer throbber if you have spare time but thats optional)

First off you are making your desktop look like Gnome :) if you have a Linux machine to access, the throbbers are stored in /usr/share/pixmaps/nautilus/gnome/throbber/. They are PNG files formats, so you would have to convert it to a bmp to make the throbber,

But for one, I have a linux desktop but it is a remote desktop and you can't copy/paste files from it to the local computer unlike the Windows Remote Desktop connection because I use the NX client. But if there is a way, I might think of one (But the default gui in RHL 8/9 is Gnome).

Originally posted by ViperSnake
But for one, I have a linux desktop but it is a remote desktop and you can't copy/paste files from it to the local computer unlike the Windows Remote Desktop connection because I use the NX client. But if there is a way, I might think of one (But the default gui in RHL 8/9 is Gnome).

Upload the files to an FTP server, and download them on your local Windows machine.

Well for one; I don't have a place to upload to.
Two. I can't seem to get the files into a zip file, Is there a linux program that can convert many seprate images into a animated gif? Or is there someone with linux that can get the throbber seprate images to me in a zip file?

I've never done it, but the WinExplorer and IE throbber is actually a bitmap that looks like a filmstrip. I'm assuming that this is what you would have to do.

The windows explorer throbber is a filmstripped bitmap.
The throbber from nautilus is a series of PNG images.

I'm using Edensoft My Logo to change it. To do it using my logo, You need a gif, avi or ani for animated throbbers

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back