• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Natural Keyboard

B

bruce_ers00

I purcahased a new Microsoft Multimedia Natural keyboard. It has customizable keys for multimedia progs, mainly, Win Media. Does anyone know of a replace program to program these keys to work with Winamp 3. They currently work with Win Media and Winamp 2 but odly will not control Winamp 3. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

B

bruce_ers00

I've got the latest drivers, it's a new product from Microsoft. My question again, to clearify... is there a "generic" type program for multimedia keyboards to customize what controls what? I know there is... now that I think of it, I just can't think of the name. :)

B

bruce_ers00

In case someone was interested and/or had this same question. After some time searching and conclusions... here are my findings:

1. I was actually looking for a program that would allow me to control Winamp 3 with my multimedia keyboard. SUCCESS!!!

2. The above scenario lead me to the Winamp site where I found a plug-in. If you have Winamp 3 and a multimedia keyboard that refuses to control Winamp 3 (v3 only), check out the RM-X General Controller plug-in on the Winamp site.

It's not too hard to configure you just have to pay attention to the options. HAHA! Hope that made sense?

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown