Native Indian Birth Names

belveder

OSNN Senior Addict
Native Indian Birth Names

This Indian boy goes to his mother one day with a puzzled look on his face.

"Say, mom, why is my bigger brother named "Mighty Storm"?

"Because he was conceived during a mighty storm."

"Why is my sister named "Cornflower"?

"Well, your father and I were in a cornfield, when we made her."

"And why is my other sister called "Moonchild"?

"We were watching the moon landing while she was conceived."

"Tell me, Torn Rubber, why are you so curious?"

specify which indian in title in future please :)

e.g. native indian... sub continental indian...

I have edited for reason of clarity...

Sorry about that but I posted it as I got it, how am I supposed to know if it doesn't tell me, wow

Originally posted by belveder
Sorry about that but I posted it as I got it, how am I supposed to know if it doesn't tell me, wow

nm... its been fixed for you :)

O come on, belveder, surely you've read the forum rules concerning Indian jokes!

Originally posted by freightgod
O come on, belveder, surely you've read the forum rules concerning Indian jokes!

Yeah... only indians can tell'em. :D

I like the version that goes with that they are name by the event that is happening at the moment of conception and ends, "why did you want to know, two dogs humping?" :p

I don't really appreciate jokes on Native Americans, they deserve better respect !
Enough said.

Originally posted by Ant -|- One
I don't really appreciate jokes on Native Americans, they deserve better respect !
Enough said.

Don't you think the Irish deserve a break too??....or hey what about those Canadians eh!, or even Sub-continental Indians lol

It's a joke m8, please take it as such.
I thought that was quite funny myself.

If any Native American felt offended by this, they should try living in Ireland for a while and putting up with the Irishman, Scotsman and Englishman jokes that are prevailant this side of the pond.
You think you have it bad lol. It's full-time over here, but it's taken in good faith...because it's a joke, not a racist slur.
I feel you are confusing the two.
(Yes, before you ask, I am of Irish descent (1st generation)

Sensitive people should stay away from Jokes, as jokes will nearly always offend someone (i.e. the butt of them)

Besides....surely belveder's sig pays homage to NAI ;)

I am not offended by this joke... I actually thought it was funny.

yes I AM Native American and Hispanic :) soooooo I would deffenitely speak up if I thought it was a serious insult or bordering on such.

Ant -|- One, Yeah we do deserve better respect. We got shoved from Plymouth Rock all the way to Alcatraz... right off the flippin continent. But for this, it's O.K. Don't worry. :)

Originally posted by Erbmaster
Sensitive people should stay away from Jokes, as jokes will nearly always offend someone (i.e. the butt of them)

Lol...you're absolutely right. My fiancee is Yupik Eskimo, which counts as being Native, I suppose. She's proud of her heritage, but she can joke about it, too. Not everyone is as easygoing as she or gonaads :cool:

My humble apologies if I offended anyone by this, it was not meant to. I joke about us Australian's as easy as I would joke about anyone else, a joke is a joke and that is all it is.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back