NASCAR Unauthorized

CinemaCritique

OSNN Newbie
NASCAR Unauthorized

nascarky2.jpg

I love cars, I like watching car movies like this one, maybe you should watch some too…

Do you have any idea how far the racing sport has gone? Do you ever wonder how racing cars are made and why they all look exactly the same? I am really not a fan of racing automobiles, its just something I didn’t enjoy. But after watching the documentary, it helped me understand that adrenaline-pumping sport. I’m beginning to like it.

NASCAR Unauthorized is a documentary with heaps of information about cars, racing, and their histories. It features the real danger of car racing, the joy and hardship of drivers to make it to the finish line, and the worldwide fan based of NASCAR. It also features top racers that include Dale Earnheart Jr., Jeff Gordon, and Tony Stewart. This documentary will help you understand what makes a racer standout and beat others to the finish line. In addition, the documentary wouldn’t be complete without the exciting footages of actual racing events.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back