name this tv show quote!!!!!!!!!!!

ok im bored so.. i will give a rep point to the person who can name what show this quote is from.. and you will have my respect if you can tell me wheich episode.

"if i woke up like that id kill the first person i saw"

if no one gets it i can give hints...

its from aqua teen hunger force :)

I think its from the episode where Frylock makes a super industrial toilet...

DAMNIT! hehe gave you a rep point and the correct title is re-carl. hehe/ ok time for another one.

:)...good try tho. Glad my friend asked me to come watch it with him the other day.

"dammit, john, either stop pointing guns at people or get a bigger gun."

aqua teen hunger force isnt called aqua teen hunger force but I cant remember what its original name was back in the 80's when I watched it :D

lol...i did watch the show but i used google to find out what episode it was from.

no
its on sci fi.. ony hint you get hehe
i know some people watcxh it in here.

Farscape :p

'Cross my heart, smack me dead...stick a lobster on my head.'

Urgh ok, I'll add one:

Who can find the quote for this one:

"Time to go point the pink pistol at the porcelean firing range"

Yup, Spaced. Yes, for those that don't know - it's a series made by pretty much the cast from Shaun of the Dead :)

(Possibly well googled Tittles :lick: )

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back