Name the movie the line is from !

P

PseudoKiller

Rules are simple: Take a quote or a saying form a movie and post it. Whoever gets the correct answer gets to post the next one. Try to not be to indirect with the quotes. Give ppl a fair shot at it. :D

I will start and this one should be easy:

'It puts the lotion on its skin'

Ok, sick of waiting and have to go home soon so here goes:

"The rules of haircare are simple and finite, any Cosmo girl would have known!"

Hey you have to wait for the person to confirm or deny it... jeez ppl.. try some patients.
Well Eve is right so 'BLEH'

:D

Originally posted by Eve
Ok, sick of waiting and have to go home soon so here goes:

"The rules of haircare are simple and finite, any Cosmo girl would have known!"

and BTW Legally Blonde and I am ashamed to say I saw that movie

Originally posted by [P§eüðøKe®]

and BTW Legally Blonde and I am ashamed to say I saw that movie

Damn thought you'd find that hard, being a girly film and the fact that there are way more men around here than women.

come on PK

I am also ashamed to say I saw Legally Blonde. My excuse is that the three girls I went with were my age and fit as hell.

hey ...I am old and I like to watch 18 years old run around... I'll admit it I am a pervert that way. :D

My quote is : A baby, not of your line, grows in my belly.

Movie Quotes

Heres a quote for you:

"I just want to say one word to you - just one word.... 'plastics.'"

post deleted;

sorry, i see previous poster was out of turn...his quote was way to easy, also....

Eve posted correctly last so according to P§eüðøKe® (thank God for copy-and-paste) it's her turn to throw a quote out. However, since it's been three and 1/2 hours since she was declared correct and it sounds like she won't be posting until she gets back to work tommorrow, what the heck, I'll declare myself next in line and post the following quote:

"Or is it that you think that we are something you can play with, because we are a little people...a silly people; greedy, barbarous, and cruel?"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back