Name that Font!

joyojoy

Not all there...
:rolleyes: Okay, I've seen this font around, but never had to use it until now (the lovely script for Twelve Stones Crossing, below). We're supposed to receive Illustrator/vector art, but they sent me a lovely 72dpi scan instead. :dead:

Anybody know the name of this font? While you're at it, do you have a link for me to download it, too, please (my computer had to be reloaded last month, so I lost all my cool font links...).

Any assistance would be muchly appreciated!

Attachments

• 12 Stones 72.jpg
    12 Stones 72.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 202
Never mind... I found it. In case anybody cared, it's called Ovidius.

kcnychief said:
How did you find it?

I went to the Font Search Engine and looked through the Calligraphic fonts, and from there I was directed to ITC who wanted $29.00 for it.

A couple of good places to get free fonts (finally found the list on my PC at home...) are Golden Web and WebPagePubliciy.com. There's also some woman named Barbar Jean who has some ITC/Adobe fonts that you won't find for free anywhere else (that's where I got the Sloop font, which is a really nice script typeface).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back