N64 and GBA Emulators??

B

busto

Hey gang where can I get the best emulators from??...ones that will run on XP...also any good ROM sites...thanks

While the floors open where can I get some cool warez and killer appz

:D :D :D

If you get a reply in this thread with a link I'm going to be utterly ashamed :)

Goto www.gbxemu.com for roms and emulators for the GBA and GBC. I recommend one emulator for GBA and GBC, VisualBoyAdvance. All the roms you want you can find at this site.

Originally posted by catch23
Make sure you have a fairy fast system...Those N64 emus need a lot :eek:X
fairy fast? lol... i like it }:>

Originally posted by Sooprmncntwlk
If you get a reply in this thread with a link I'm going to be utterly ashamed :)

Why? It ain't illegal if you own the game pack and the console.

wow, the games work perfect :D

is there a PSX emulator? Is it legal?

Originally posted by GhaLeoN
is there a PSX emulator? Is it legal?

Again, Yes, if you actually own a console and the game you want to play. The one I would recommend is ePSXe. And there is of course Bleem!, but they went bankrupt or something.

originally posted by stewartbmw2000
and is there a xbox emulator and halo??

No, I don't think so. I once read that your computer's processor must be at least 20 times faster than the processor of the console. For a SNES for example it would be 16 MHz x 20 = 320 MHz for the computer it is emulated on. The XBOX has a speed of 733 MHz, but since it is a modified Pentium III/Celeron, the emulation process isn't that hard, so here you must multiplie it by 10 or so, 733 x 10 = 7,33 GHz.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

i dled ePSXe .... been waiting to play lunar : eternal blue for a long time now....

So far ive seen some SNES, GB, and NES games in action and they looked pretty good... lots of options in the emu's, and the speed of the games is perfect.

hope the PSX ones perform jsut as well, and hopefully in a bit higher resoultion

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back