N-Gage cracked

hahaha! They ****ed up in every way possible! ROFL! :D

Hehe...should be able to get those games running on my 3650
Not really interested though :p

Okay, it got too tempting :p

So yeah...here's SonicN running on my 3650. Quite fun, I must say...it's almost like the original - fast-paced and all that. Even the music sounds familiar
:D

Its ashame this happened to them. I wish Nokia the best.
Now I have a 3650 and that Sonic sure looks good.

How could you wish them the best after they make crap like N-Gage?

Originally posted by o_87
How could you wish them the best after they make crap like N-Gage?

...maybe because the rest of their product line is top quality stuff? :D

Originally posted by o_87
Still, they made a really bad mistake :p

I totally agree. Trying to integrate a portable gaming device and a cellphone would be a bad mistake, if attempted by anybody. I mean...just look at how awkard the design is!
:p

Hey 0_87 they tried something and it failed. Jeez their not the worse design decision makers in the business ya know. I personally like their phones but hey thats just me.

I dunno, for me, Nokia's image has been tarnished forever just because of the N-Gage.

I've never (ever ever ever EVER!) liked nokia, so this has amused the heck outta me :D

I don't think this is really a big deal at all. Maybe I'm in the few today but I use my cell for calling or answer calls ... not playing games :) Also from what I read there are VERY few phones that these games will even run on. Also this isn't like a game console or a pc for that matter ... I don't see this effecting sales much if it all.

</rant>

Haven't bought any other cell from any other phone company since the 5110 came out. I wanted the N-Gage to succeed, but I think it was doomed even before it came out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back