MyVitalAgent 8.1

Capricorn

OSNN Senior Addict
I don't think that the Lucent software MyVitalAgent, was ever updated for XP. Does anyone know of similar programme?

actually it is compatably with xp. run it at work.

do you have a specific problem when installing or trying to run it?

Thanks punkandacoke. I was getting messages saying my Dial Up wasn't supported. However, I found a download MyVitalAgent site that dowloaded a version for XP, and that appears to be running OK.

Stuffed up my dialup completely. Uninstall didn't remove WAN devices and I can't remove it manually. Can anyone help? I'm using a secondary PC to dial up.

Yes I started getting error messages again on startup. It said that my dial up wasn't supported, although it showed everything working OK on the Splash Screen. However, I decided to remove it. It removed OK, after exiting the program from the Task Bar. I had to restart, but it had gone on a re-boot.

I used version 8.01. Said my dialup wasn't supported to. Seemed to uninstall OK but now I have WAN devices installed which I can't uninstall manually because it says Windows needs it to boot. I get error 633 - Com blocked when trying to connect. Could someone please help me out?

Unforunately that's the same version I used and I still haven't resolved my issue. May end up reinstalling Windows !!! :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back