Myst 3

coathanger007

Tomorrow Tweaking Today
WOW. Just clocked Myst 3 Exile. Solved the majority of IQ problems but had to use a walthrough at times. Mind Blowing experience. Nearly lost my sanity. Curious to know if anyone here managed to clock the game without a walkthrough - Must have an IQ >150!!!

Is this one any good? I have played and solved the other ones, but never picked this one up.

I haven't tried myst. The problems in Myst 3 Exile I found are more difficult than Riven. Graphics and sound are outstanding - puts the game in a class of its own. Full 360 degrees of photorealism compared to Riven which played out like a slide show. Resolution only 640x480 but graphics remain breathtaking and very sharp - no pixellation. Must get if you want a mind blowing experience.

Awesome Game.

Will have to play it again. The graphics are just plain wonderful to look at. The colors are vivid. I am happy to say that I own all three and each one is the collector's edition.

Heeter

Myst III = my favorite game of all time

I'm a sucker for games like those

* as for clocking:
first playthrough - large sum of hours over a two week period
fastest playthrough - three hours, seventeen minutes :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back