MySQL Service problem.

S

Skwowwy

I'm running my own server. It was all good and working perfectly before, and now the service won't start.

All I get is this stupid error (see screenshot):

Error 193: 0xC1

I've tried uninstalling the service and reinstalling it again. No avail. Then I uninstalled MySQL (it was 3.23.49) and installed the latest version (3.23.51) and it still won't work. Same error and all that.

I've also tried changing the Run As thingie (the Log On tab) to Administrator with password, but it still won't work. Same error and all that.

Can someone please help me? It's for my site. I want to keep it alive. It's pretty popular. It has a quite active board.

Edit:

I've looked about everywhere and then I found out that error means that the service isn't a valid Win32 application. Now I know what's wrong, but how do I fix that?

No one cares, eh? *shakes head*

Well, fine. I'll attempt to fix this damned problem by myself.

Well, yeah... As you can see in my edit in the first post, I figured out what the problem was (invalid Win32 application), but that's very weird, because it has worked fine before. I've reinstalled everything and all that, but still no avail.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back