Myspace Code Layout

N

Not Bman

Alright, I found this guys layout, really liked it...asked for the code so I could customize it...

he gives me this...

OK:

About me section:

Code:
.. type="text/css"> 
.contacttable,.whitetext12,.nametext,.lightbluetext8,.orangetext15,.blacktext12,.btext,.redtext,.redbtext{display:none;height:0px;!important;visibility:hidden} 
td td td td{border:0px;width:0px;text-align:left;} 
table table,table table table table,table,tr,td{height:0px;!important;border:0px;!important} 
a.text,table div font a,table div div,.navbar font,tr td font{visibility:hidden;display:none;height:0px;!important;} 
table table table table,table table table table td.text, td.text td.text table{display:none;} 
td.text table table{display:inline;visibility:visible;} 
table td table tr td.text table{visibility:hidden;} 
table td table tr td.text table table,table td table tr td.text table table td.text{visibility:visible;} 
table, tr, td{ background-color: transparent; border: 0px; } 
body div table td form option{display:none!important;} 
body div table td form select{display:none!important;} 
body div table td form input{display:none!important;} 
body div table td form{display:none!important;} 
body{ background-color: FFFFFF;} 
.image{position: absolute; left: 0%;  top: 110px;  z-index: 0;} 
.commentbox{position: absolute; left: 50%; margin-left: -255px; top: 245px; z-index:1; width:  150px; height: 150px; } 
.picture{position: absolute; left: 50%; margin-left: -255px; top: 360px; z-index:2; width: 150px; height: 200px; overflow: auto;} 
.credit{position: absolute; left: 50%; margin-left: -275px; top: 500px; z-index:3; width: 135px; height: 125px; overflow:auto; } 
.halloffame{position: absolute; left: 50%; margin-left: -90px; top: 255px; z-index:4; width: 90px; height: 395px; overflow: auto;} 
.aboutme{position: absolute; left: 50%; margin-left: 40px; top: 285px; z-index:5; width:  235px; height: 200px; overflow: auto;} 
.contentbox{position: absolute; left: 50%; margin-left: 40px; top: 495px; z-index:6; width: 235px; height: 130px; overflow: auto;} 
body,table, td, li, p, div 
{font:normal 10px verdana; color:99CCFF; font-weight:none; border:0px; text-transform: none; line-height:12px;} 
textarea{ background-color: 01ADED; width: 100px; height: 50px; color: 99CCFF; font-size: 11px;} 
a{font:normal 10px Verdana; color:99CCFF; font-weight:none; border:0px; text-transform: none; } 
a:link{font:normal 10px Verdana; color:99CCFF; font-weight:none; border:0px; text-transform: none; } 
a:active{font:normal 10px Verdana; color:99CCFF; font-weight:none; border:0px; text-transform: none; } 
a:visited{font:normal 10px Verdana; color:99CCFF; font-weight:none; border:0px; text-transform: none; } 
a:hover{font:normal 10px Verdana; color:99CCFF; font-weight:none; border:0px; text-transform: none; } 
a:link, a.man{font:normal 10px Verdana; color:99CCFF; font-weight:none; border:0px; text-transform: none; } 
a:active{font:normal 10px Verdana; color:99CCFF; font-weight:none; border:0px; text-transform: none; } 
a:visited{font:normal 10px Verdana; color:99CCFF; font-weight:none; border:0px; text-transform: none; } 
a:hover{font:normal 10px Verdana; color:99CCFF; font-weight:none; border:0px; text-transform: none; } 
.standard b, p b, B, strong { 
font-family:verdana; font-size:12px; color:01ADED; font-weight:none;border:0px; text-transform: uppercase; } 

.. type="text/css">body{ 

.. type="text/css"> 
body { 
  background-color: 000000; 
}

Id like to meet section:

I don't get it....its a picture...and the first code dosen't have a beginning...

im confused...how can i customize it and make it mine, and make it work..

Last edited by a moderator:
In myspace the only place you can put your CSS overrides is into the Profile "About Me" section. Just add a

<style type="text/css">
bunch of css here
</style>

inside the form field for the about me section of your profile.

as far as the image goes I'm not sure, you'll have to have a play on that one.

alright that whole thing is done with, figured out...

this has to do with myspace...but really its just how to do it in html..

I have an image and i want to overlay an embedded music player over top it...

is this possible....and how would i do that?

<center><mspmb src="http://www.mp3asset.com/swf/mp3/minime.swf"
quality="high" wmode="transparent" flashvars="myid=2781808&path=2007/06/02&mycolor=0xffffff&mycolor2=0x0&mycolor3=0x9900&autoplay=true&rand=0&f=3" width="160" height="68"
name="myflashfetish" align="middle"

thats the code for the player....

this is what i want it too look....everything is an image, except where the player is...

you might be able to use CSS relative or absolute positioning to move the player around. Getting the right CSS selector to reach the player likely to be the hardest part.

I don't even know how to make the player show up, i imputed the player code into my html...but dosen't show up...

what do i need to put to add it to the css or anything at all..?

At one point I had a differnt player on mine. I think I had to assign the div layers.

myspace.com/nateorban

i tried that code in my myspace...it didnt work..just a bunch of text in my 'about me' section.

Know of any players that work in myspace then?

and I need to figure out how to control placement of it in CSS....??? ARG!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back