• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

MyIE2

Definitely worth it. It's just a shell for IE, so you're not losing any functionality, only adding. MyIE2 or Avant Browser-- both are wonderful, free add-ons to IE.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
It can't do any harm to improve your browsers functionality can it. I don't think that I've ever seen a complain about it, most people seem to swear by it :)

leedogg

Gojyone kawaiiiiiiii!
I really like MyIE2. It is just about my default browser now. I like it over avant/firebird because it works best with some of the other IE plugins/addons I use (namely AI roboform)

V

Valone

I tried it, it seemed overcomplex.

I'd highly recommand Mozilla: Firebird as a faster, more compatible alternative.

Though; I would recommand Avant over MyIE

Originally posted by Hipster Doofus
I didn't like it at all. Can't remember why. Avant is what I'm using now.
Same same...I don't remember why either. Avant is simpler, but has better-executed options.

coathanger007

Tomorrow Tweaking Today
The previous version crashed and reverted back to default settings. However, the latest version is perfectly stable with nice Aquafusion skin. It's now my default browser.

i was a happy myie2 user, but im now a extremely happy firebird user ;) i think firebird beats myie2 but myie2 is one of the est ie add-ons you can get... you just need to remove some of the buttons on the toolbars it comes with else it is way to crowded.

D

Daedalus

kinda a matter of opinion, I'm an opera and IE fan..

Tried firebird a few times (still have it installed) but it doesnt load my favourite sites like mess.be

perhaps one day it will be great, just not yet

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
I noticed the mess.be thing too, kinda annoying, the site's usable, but not as it should be.

Anyway, try and keep discussion about MyIE2, there's another thread dedicated to FireBird elsewhere :)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge