• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

myIE 2 Problem

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
ok so when I go into my college's email when I want to compose a new email it opens a new page. myIE2 looks at this as if it were a pop up. I went into the filter properties and I can't put in the right address to get it to work. There is nothing I can do to get it to work and I've looked through all the options and everytihng. I've even tried to hold shift, Ctrl and Alt to open it and it still won't work...please help because I hate having to close and open IE6 to look at just one webiste...please help

L

lechtard

What you do is go to "set up center" the tab to it is located in "Ad Hunter" when you get there select "pop up filter" and select the exceptions tab at the top and put the url in there with Http:// .. It should work then ..

As far as key shortcuts there are non "yet" ,, I am hoping they incorporate that soon, as well as a spell checker ..

Kr0m

This is a bit off topic but I'd like to mention that I started using MyIE2 a few days ago and I'm liking it so far, more so than mozilla/firebird/opera.

L

lechtard

Originally posted by Kr0m
This is a bit off topic but I'd like to mention that I started using MyIE2 a few days ago and I'm liking it so far, more so than mozilla/firebird/opera.
It is nice is'nt it ?? I like it alot ,, I love IE but don't want to use IE - this makes it the best of both worlds :)

leedogg

Gojyone kawaiiiiiiii!
At the bottom of the browser right click the trash can and you can enable/disable the ad filters easily. Left click to see what links are getting blocked.

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
It still won't work, I've put everything I can into the pop up filter and it still won't work...I'll keep trying everything

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
ok well I've tried everything...so far in Avant and myIE2 I can't even look at my college email in either but everything else with the browser works great. I'm up for any suggestions before I just keep going to IE6 to look at my college email

L

lechtard

Originally posted by Tuffgong4
It still won't work, I've put everything I can into the pop up filter and it still won't work...I'll keep trying everything
You don't put things into the pop-up filter - you put the url in the exceptions filter ,,, then it will work .. otherwise you will need to disable the pop-up filter ..

vern

Dominus
Political User
I like MyIE2, I've been using it for a long time, but it's AdHunter constantly blocks pages that aren't pop-ups. I hope a newer version makes the popup blocking a bit smarter, and a bit easier to configure. I find myself just turning it off entirely when it just refuses to stop blocking legitimate pages.

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
sorry that is what I meant. I put everything into the exceptions list and the page still won't work. it's pretty much what vern is saying

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix