My xbox... any help?

CoDeNcE

Gene Yuss?
I've been thinking and i've known that my xbox is a complete piece of ****... and like it will read the disc but it either says its dirty...when its not or it will just load and load and load without doing anything. Awhile ago i opened it up to switch some parts... does this mean i can't have the creators fix it up... and i believe i got mine when they came out with the "defected" ones... any help?

CoDeNcE said:
Awhile ago i opened it up to switch some parts... does this mean i can't have the creators fix it up...

As far as I know, as soon as you opened it the warranty was void reguardless when it was built. rather than open it to "fix" you should have just sent it in.

Maybe someone else can shed more light on the matter....

cody cody cody...sometime soon i will come over and we will try my drive. I forgot why mine didnt work but w/e. We will figure it out otherwise u can just order a new drive off the internet for like $50.

We tried that before but it didn't work... it had something to do with you and how you repainted it time after time... maybe i'll just have to buy a new one... not sure tho, but would a disc cleaner work? the one we have doesn't read it

the paint had nothing to do with it...i think from me taking it to school that one time for speech that i fooked it up.

If it does this with every disc it's most likely your lazer thats tweaked out. A cd cleaner isn't going to fix that.

i might know how to fix your problem. i have some old instruction lying around on how exactly correct your problem requiring no new drive or money spent. i'll look now and post when i find them.

here is a website that might be able to help you re-align the drive to stop the errors: http://www.llamma.com/xbox/Repairs/xbox_dvd_repair.htm

you could try and get a new drive on their as taggert said check this out
http://www.xbox-scene.com/tutorials.php?p=191|192|#192

i'll try this stuff later when wyatt comes over... any more help would be great still...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back