willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
DSCF0091.JPG

Neo, Jen and myself

DSCF0131.JPG

Me sat on the podium doing the crazy arm dance

awesome pics mate ....

that blonde is a hottie, has she any sisters ......... ?

thats it im coming over to party one weekend when i finish my studies ............................

that club looks good where was that ?

Gatecrasher in Sheffield, one of the few superclubs in the UK. Incidentally they have a new CD out next monday (in the UK) called Experience!

B00005UUP6.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

nice :)... not into clubbing myself... but that arm dance looks catchy... :D

MdSalih

I was wondering EP..why does your arm embrace the guy:D LOL
I think I've seen that gal somewhere...or her sister:p j/k

Im sure coming over to the UK 1 day...have to visit Gatecrasher no doubt.. thats one of THE best clubs around...

Its all depending on me money ...

LightWave

True Dat ;)

Seb Fontaine and Eddie Halliwell this week, which isn't great but you will see no one scratch over the top of hard house like mr Halliwell, two copies of joyenergiser, fantastic!!

Been talking to Eddie Halliwell and he ain't gonna play Joyenergiser -- dammit

You on an old thread bumping mission? :p

Still though, good thread, nice shot of the club :)

I was wondering if (EP) knew he looks like the lead singer from 'Style Council'.

Wondering if MRS Hitler is going to moan about brining up old threads :rolleyes:

I have moved alot of threads today, I usually open about 30 at once so I have only bumped a small number of ones that made me smile. Oh and a few random ones.

One I didn't bump was where I was trying to hypnotise people into sending me money for firewood, they told me to print the page, and I said I had burnt the printer already.
Made sense at the time :eek:

So since no one sent ya money for the wood ya burnt the printer instead... hmmmmm, makes perfect sense. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back