My Trip To Chicago

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
Well last night a few buddies and I decided to take a road trip at 9pm. Didn't know where to at the time but we were going somewhere.

Filled up,got munches,a map (we never used it lol), and got some music for the ride.

Ended up going to Chicago. It was a pretty fun ride there and of course we were told not to go to the Ghetto and somehow we ended up lost in it . Had to sit at a train crossing for like 10 min while in the Ghetto and people keep looking at us and to be honest it was pretty scary.

Turned around and looked for a gas station to fill up. Drove around and found a White Castle! Stopped there and got 30 burgers for $13. Lets just say that they were nasty as hell and it seems like a racist place. 3 people ordered after us and two of them order the same thing as us and they got theres before us. Mind you we are still in the Ghettoish part. While I was taking pictures a dude going thru the drive-thru said you kids shouldn't be out here in this area at night or you will get mugged. So yeah we hurried and left lol.

Got lost for another hour and finally found the Sears Tower. Parked and walked around for a little bit. Drove around more and then got lost.

Found the biggest Mc Donalds ever but didn't stop cause it was time to go home. Talked to some cops and they told us how to get back on the highway home.

All in all it was pretty random and fun. Ride home seemed so long and my back was killing me.

Got home at 8am this morning so it was about a 10 hour trip since we got on the road at 10 last night.

Here are some pictures and videos lol

Would of posted more pictures but some were blurry and pointless. Still gotta figure the whole camera out still

Edit: Here are the pictures

Last edited:
Buncha punks!! :p

:D

Talking to the heat eh? Piggie lover..... :D

Steevo said:
Buncha punks!! :p

:D

Talking to the heat eh? Piggie lover..... :D

Will add the pictures later

Gotta get them set up so they arent to big and all

Sounds fun...and White Castle is good, but overrated.

You the guy in the white?

Grandmaster said:
Sounds fun...and White Castle is good, but overrated.

You the guy in the white?

Its not good at all man...it was sick

Actually I am not in any of the pictures because I am camera shy like big time.

Edit: I went with an odd ball group but o well. The dude with the black hair is crazy. He dyed it earlier that day. Wait till you see the video were we yell road trip and you see him. Its scary lol

Just gotta upload the videos to a site and then you can all download them if you want. Its like 115mb zip file :|

Last edited:
ha we used to do this when i was younger. Once night at 11 when friend and I got off work we decided to drive up to chatanooga so picked up another friend and left. Those were the times :p

Chicago is nice but just avoid the lower part. Once you get into the city and see soldier field and wrigley you are good to go :D.

mooo said:
ha we used to do this when i was younger. Once night at 11 when friend and I got off work we decided to drive up to chatanooga so picked up another friend and left. Those were the times :p

Chicago is nice but just avoid the lower part. Once you get into the city and see soldier field and wrigley you are good to go :D.

Yeah we passed Solider Field after being lost in the ghetto.

Here are the videos. Its a big file :nervous:

Actually, the Jalapinio burgers at White Castle are pretty darn good..

Their regular sliders are ok - those are more of an .. acquired taste. They also taste much better when they are fresh.

And I know exactly where that McD's is.. it's where the old '50's style mc donalds used to be - which they tore down to make way for that monstrosity in the picture. The new one ain't so bad - it just is lacking the charm of the original.

Ah.. Chicago.. how I love it.

fitz said:
Actually, the Jalapinio burgers at White Castle are pretty darn good..

Their regular sliders are ok - those are more of an .. acquired taste. They also taste much better when they are fresh.

And I know exactly where that McD's is.. it's where the old '50's style mc donalds used to be - which they tore down to make way for that monstrosity in the picture. The new one ain't so bad - it just is lacking the charm of the original.

Ah.. Chicago.. how I love it.

Yeah something about the burgers wasn't right. Maybe because we were in the bad area lol

I shat my pants when I say that McDonalds! I was like holy **** I need a picture of that :laugh:

Tittles said:
Actually I am not in any of the pictures because I am camera shy like big time.

Umm, you posted a video of yourself almost breaking your neck in a cart...I don't think so! :p

Grandmaster said:
Umm, you posted a video of yourself almost breaking your neck in a cart...I don't think so! :p

Ehhh...that was my crash though

You actually can see me in one of the videos for a split second

I hate my voice on the videos but most of the time I tried making a weird voice :dead:

Over wide load sign at the site specified.

I take it is hasn't worked for any of you then?

I tried it and it works for me when I try to download it

I'll put it on a different site or something later

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back