My Sys32 folder is messed!

A

Aileron

Hey there. Ever since i built my computer a week ago, my sys32 folder has been filling with files for a long time. It's located under C:drive, WINDOWS, TEMP, sys32, and in the sys32 folder it fills with media player looking files. the files look like media player files but instead of being blue, they are yellow. Here's the name's of some of them. There's thousands of them and they are about 400kb each and when it stopped one time, it was using 1.7gb. I just can't delete them fast enough. Here are some of them:

Adobe photoshop,
Adobe pagemaker,
Adress Genie,
Age of Empires 2-Games full downloader
Aironix-full downloader

and thousands of files so on in alphabetical order. As soon as i delete them they come back. My friend says he doesn't have a file called sys32 in his temp folder so i'm wondering can i just delete the file called sys32. Or will it put that file back in again. Cuz what it does is if i delete all the files one day, the next day when i start my computer they start to multiply and come back. Also what is the process called Explorer.scr in the task manager processes bar. I turn it off everytime i start my computer cuz it hogs my cpu. What is it used for? I know this is a long post, but can you please help me cuz it gets boring deleting 4000+ files everytime i start my computer and i want to know how to stop them. And i would like to know what Explorer.scr is.

Thanx for your help

Aileron

Thanx, that was it. Appreciate your help.

L8er

Aileron

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back