My Sweet Arse PC Case

*cough* hits for new site design *cough*

:p looking good :cool:

The site design is only tempory while I construct my new site. I'm just typing up the content on that construction page for people to see my current projects and wen my site is finished ill probebly just lift the content from that construction page on to my new web site. What do you all think of the Case design though.

Never really understood why people do this....ruin your Xbox so you can make the logo clear?.....hmm...doesn't make a lot of sense to me but each to their own...i'm sure it took a lot of time and effort.

Is it me or does everytime I make a thread it goes "of topic". WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PC CASE. And yes I mean it to be in caps.

not bad... :)

have you considered putting a blowhole on the top of the case to aid in cooling ?

I think we have done enough cutting for now. Anyway it has a Pentium 2 400Mhz at it's base so it doesn't get to hot. Nice idea though.

Originally posted by Evil Marge
Trees??? :D

Big Oak Trees. :p

03bigMark03, The case looks good, I like the green effect. Very nice. :)

BTW... Before ya move all the text onto yer new site... Spell Check. :p

are you going to paint the case as well? i think it would look amazing if you put some graphics on it :cool:

I like it, nice green.. makes a change from all those damned blue (and sometimes red) cases out there. :)

I agree with SPeedY.
That's a nice hue. U could always "Hulkify" it.
Just give it some big veins...ooooh er missus.

LoL. The top bit were the window is spray painted silver to hide the paint marks and on the side panel there are silver boarders to hide the burn marks. Didn't have enough spray paint for the whole case.

Love the mods, but I can only give you a 9 out of 10. Paint the case and you get a 9.9.

Stop futzing with your Xbox badge and you'll get a 10. ;)

Hehe. Ill sort out my Xbox Jewel wen I get some more cash.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back