My son And my photo, came from china!

Enhand

OSNN Junior Addict
this is my son

IMG_2598_ZjBy.jpg

adopted or? might wanna give us a heads up on this post, dont mean to be an arse but just wanna know why your posting this, was he lost and then found?...

It takes forever for it to load cause i am on dial up. Still waiting after 5 min

can we please have less images, im on broadband and these take a while to load. There is a Gallery where you can upload photos.

Welcome to OSNN.

thanks kore for saying that. I still havent seen the pic.

lol, i just dont know why he posted it with no explanation other than this is his son, whats up with him? is he a model?

Sorry!
I kown.

today,network can be 240kb/s In china is a very simple thing. this website is belong to which country?

this website doesnt "belong" to any country, however most of our visitors are from the US or UK. There are others which i fail to remember but i think Israel and Russia are included.

any country, its not belong to any country, all welcome

It's not a random thread, so don't contribute with worthless posts.

Its random but not. Like he just came out of nowhere and posted a pic of his son. Not saying thats bad just different. The pic finally loaded :).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back