My Site

J

Jason2k1

Hey all!

I've been working on a redesign of my site, and just wanted to know what you guys think. The site address is:

http://www.gamezonenetwork.co.uk/

I'd be greatful of any comments and sugggestions you would like to offer. Also if there is anything you think i should add other than just games?

The Members area is not working yet as i am still in the middle of coding it. i am aware of the massive lycos ads tht come down when the page loads, but ill be moving hosts soon so they will be gone.

Thanks in advance

Jason

I especially like the layout and color...Simple but sweet

Very nice design, I always like the simpler sites out there as opposed to the chaotic messes :)
The only two things I would comment on (and 2's a low number for me :p) would be :
1. the rate this site, not really sure if it fits, a nice guestbook or shoutbox would possibly be better?
2. take a look here

Other than that, great job ;)

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Very nice design, I always like the simpler sites out there as opposed to the chaotic messes :)
The only two things I would comment on (and 2's a low number for me :p) would be :
1. the rate this site, not really sure if it fits, a nice guestbook or shoutbox would possibly be better?
2. take a look here

Other than that, great job ;)

1. Well i have had a shoutbox on before, but people were just abusing it. I may try and reintroduce it at a later date.

2. i have now fixed all the errors i could. The majority of errors towards the bottom are to do with the ad code lycos puts in. And the rest seem to be cause by php sessions which i will sort out later.

Thanks for you help!

Any suggestiosn of any flash games that you would like to see on my site? also any other content apart from games ne1?

Very Nice

As a fellow yorkshireman I would like to say congratulations on a very nice site. Well done mate!!!

Originally posted by Jason2k1
1. Well i have had a shoutbox on before, but people were just abusing it. I may try and reintroduce it at a later date.

2. i have now fixed all the errors i could. The majority of errors towards the bottom are to do with the ad code lycos puts in. And the rest seem to be cause by php sessions which i will sort out later.

Thanks for you help!

Any suggestiosn of any flash games that you would like to see on my site? also any other content apart from games ne1?
I wrote an admin thing for my shoutbox if you want it

Reminds me of a modified php nuke theme, but after a second glance, I can see the effort, good work mate.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back