my puppy is in the ICU....

thanks muzikool. me too i cant afford another one of these. Next time id have to seel my computer.. and god knows... that would kill me. hehebut he is doing fantastic. no blood issues anymore keeping him on the K just in case. HE is happy and allthough tired almost normal. I dont think he minds a diet of fresh cooked rice and canned chicken dog food at all lol.

Errrrrrrrr... I have a 15 pound orange marmalade Tabby.

as in, C. A. T. Cat.

I was just postin the Insurance site for ya and well wishes for your Doggie. But I also like dogs. Ummm, as a pet.

i like cats but they are to much like women. wont give you the time of day half the time and wont leave you alone the rest lol. no offense ment to women hehe

VenomXt said:
i like cats but they are to much like women. wont give you the time of day half the time and wont leave you alone the rest lol. no offense ment to women hehe

I am sorry but that made me crack up! If I could give you rep again I would

:laugh:

Dogs are awsome man

They are so much better to play with and smart and cool. I mean do you see anybody walking there cat? Playing frisby? Throwing a ball or any of that crap with cats?

Nope!

VenomXt said:

I know, Maybe that's what atracts me to them (cats and women). But they always seem to be saying, "come here come here come here... get away get away get away". :p

VenomXt said:
hehe. its the truth. dogs are like guys thats why i like em. hehe

Errrrrrrr... that just sounds tooo damn... :rolleyes:

Damn, that's just disturbing. :eek:

I'll stick with cats and women. :p

TittleBitties said:
Dogs are awsome man

They are so much better to play with and smart and cool. I mean do you see anybody walking there cat? Playing frisby? Throwing a ball or any of that crap with cats?

Nope!

I throw a ball at my cat and he'll go after it and bring it back. He's got a little stuffed football (american football) that he always plays with. But I prefer to throw mice at him. Lots more fun. Hmmm... Maybe that's why he luvs that football sooo much, because Mickey Mouse is on it. :laugh:

gonaads said:
I throw a ball at my cat and he'll go after it and bring it back. He's got a little stuffed football (american football) that he always plays with. But I prefer to throw mice at him. Lots more fun. Hmmm... Maybe that's why he luvs that football sooo much, because Mickey Mouse is on it. :laugh:

Well your cat sucks! :lick: jk

hehe. its the truth. dogs are like guys thats why i like em. hehe

Let me clarify thats why i like dogs. fun to hang out with.. Id be up a creek without a paddel without a woman in my life too. Where else would i get my healthy frustration from.

i could, but that machine that shoots the balls doesnt look nearly as good in little tenis shorts as my girl does. hehe.

had to take riley back to the vet this morning. :( poor guy was coughing all night and heaving out foamy stuff with a few specs of blood in it (twice).. im hopeing its just kenel cough. But we will see.

like cats but they are to much like women....
thats why dogs chase pussy...cats
hence the analogy that dog=man, cat=woman

i hope things are ok. Was it ever determined what caused his intiial symptoms?
A friend of mine had rat poison laying around the garage, and a neighbors cat walked in and ate it... luckly the cat had its stomach pumped and was saved ($285 CDN).

i figured id update this with a final price tag on free dog ownership as of today i have spent 3000 dollars on Riley. This includes the ordeal and nutering... Let this be a lesson too you guys who think a free dog is a good idea if you become very attached to things. As for me he is the best thing short of my girl that has evenr happend to me.
Thought id share a picture :)

jfupth.jpg

that is a very good looking dog. glad things worked out for you! unfortunately it cost you alot of money......but i think it was worth it. i know if it were my dog i would pay.

cute dog, nice eyes :)

I agree with hidden costs, I got my cat from the MSPCA (animal shelter) for free, but had to pay about 600 bucks or so for vet visits and shots initially.

/boots KC... :bandit: the boot bandit strikes again!

VenomXt said:
OH y ou booted me on accident. ARse.

:bandit: the boot bandit apologises...

/finds KC, makes sure its him, BOOT!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back