My Photos...

• Thread starter LilBlueDawg
  • Start date
L

LilBlueDawg

Hi everyone, I got a new digital camera for Christmas, it's a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P8 with 3.2 megapixels. Here are some photos I took, hope you like them. Tell me what you think!

Click for bigger view...

Wow, drips is awesome! The rest are good too, drips has particularly impressed me though :)

Drips is excellent. :)

Do you mind if I use it to create a wallpaper?

Originally posted by gonaads
Drips is excellent. :)

Do you mind if I use it to create a wallpaper?

Go right ahead! Here are the original JPEGs, at 2048 x 1536 resolution if you would like them. 56K warning, there're each about 1 MB in size! I'd love to see any wallpapers anyone is interested in making, just let me know before you release!

Colorblind
Drips
Incomplete
Look Up
Take a Peek
Worried

Awesome stuff LilBlueDawg ... gonna move it to Themes and Graphics section.

Very nice pictures dude!! Love them, love to see a wallpaper made from these!

Originally posted by LilBlueDawg
Go right ahead!...

I'd love to see any wallpapers anyone is interested in making, just let me know before you release!

Do you want me to post the links here or PM you with the links so you can look them over. The Image I used so far is the "Drips" image.

I made 4 versions (backgrounds).

Originally posted by gonaads
Do you want me to post the links here or PM you with the links so you can look them over. The Image I used so far is the "Drips" image.

I made 4 versions (backgrounds).

A PM first would be nice, thanks! :)

Nice photos. In my opinion, the "drips" is the best one.. :)

Off Topic: LilBlueDawg is now known as DrEaMs In DiGiTaL

For those who might get a little confused. :D

Aaaaaa... to be confused is the spice of life. :D

Now yer really confused :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back