My PET PEEVE thread

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
My PET PEEVES are

when gas prices go up

Auto parts stores that have a "lifetime" warranty on parts that never last a lifetime

People who jump to conclusions

people who drive 45mph on the e-way

people who put fingerprints on my 67' Chevelle

you have a 67' Chevelle? sweet, let me see

mmm,

People who lie to me
COMPUTER!!! lol
if I listed all of my petpeeves, it would take up the whole thread lol

people that act different everyday like one day they act like stuff me and some other friends do r immature and the next day they do the same

I'll make a gallery of pics and post it tomorrow, promise :)

People that say "ain't", worsh instead of wash, and crick instead of creek.

Slow drivers.

People that say "Hot enough for ya?"

Having to use dial-up connection at my girlfriends.

The outrageous cost of college text books.

More to come........

i hate i mean i hate people that think the r better than everyone at somethin and when i tell my friend that i know for sure i am right and i have always been right when it comes to computers but he always has to fight about it

Peeps who, slam on their breaks 1,000 yards from the intersection (or anything in front of them), then inch the whole rest of the way to the red light at about 1 MPH or less. Then accelerating, take so long to start moving, the light is yellow before they're through it...

lol...hey son goku werent u here alot longer than just since june?

Not with this account. If I ever created an account here once before (the name might have sounded familiar to something I heard mentioned in the OTS channel on US East b.net a long time back), dun really remember...

hmm...maybe i am thinkin of the other guys that have DBZ names and avatars.

TittleBitties said:
i hate i mean i hate people that think the r better than everyone at somethin and when i tell my friend that i know for sure i am right and i have always been right when it comes to computers but he always has to fight about it

I can't help but comment on the irony I saw in this post. You hate when people say they are better than everyone at something, but then you essentially tell your friend that you are better at computers than him and he shouldn't argue with you!

yelcutelaughA.gif
yelcutelaughA.gif
yelcutelaughA.gif
yelcutelaughA.gif

Yeah, Goku is a rather common user name out there. Could be...

yeah but he would insist on sayin he knows stuff about computers which he doesnt know crap cept play jippii golf and that i even show him that i know but he keeps sayin its not right so thats what i hate he has to be better than me. He also does that with halo and pretty much any games except racing games. He glotes about it.

People who type shortened words like u for you,r for are,it's bloody stupid if you ask me :rolleyes: :p

Evil Marge said:
People who type shortened words like u for you,r for are,it's bloody stupid if you ask me :rolleyes: :p
Tell me about it. You're given a full keyboard with each and every letter on there, they're intended to be used, not just attached on for aesthetics.

Acronyms are just as bad, yet I'm quite guilty of using those myself :D :)

True,it's not as if there big word's anyway,are is only 3 and you is only 3.Makes me wanna throttle the typist with my bare hands :rolleyes:
Dunno why but it always seems to be 15 year old kids :D :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back