• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My pc reboots by itself

G

gustav64

Yesm, I have had this problem for a while, so I decided to unhook the option "automatacally restart" under system failure My computer -> advanced.

No I get a blue screen with these msgs:

"kernel_stack-inpage-error"

and

"Beginning dump of psysical memory".

Any suggestions?

Thanx in advance.
:)

BTW I have to add that I run Duron 1,3 GB 512 MB SDRAM

G

gustav64

Thax for your reply.

I've just installed an ADSL Modem, but I'm using a network card (is that the right name in english?).

Any suggestions for soulution?

are you overclocked? or have you done anything recently like big hardware upgrades without reformats? meaning did you buy a new motherboard and continue to still run the old windows install on that new board.

G

gustav64

Not a new m/b, but upgrade CPU from duron 750 MB to duron 1,3 GB. And I installed network-card when I got ADSL.

Dont know a thing about dsl modems, but have you checked to make sure your mb supports a 1.3g processor? You may need a bios update. Did it do this before you put the duron in?

I had that error. I got it everytime I returned from hibernation on my new hdd running as slave alone. When I changed it from slave (from the ghosting of the old drive) to master it went away.

Probably not related... :p

Maybe you should reinstall/repair XP?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ernestrojasn