my night with Les Paul

we should make it a an osnn night, all who can attend.

bring your guitars

Dude, I am totally jealous. I have dreamed of meeting both Les Paul and Jimmy Buffett. Awesome acts the both of them are. It's good to see that you had a good time.

Also, I love Jazz music - Boz Scaggs is probably my favorite :)

Wow i know this is a well late reply but just read you post perris, it sounds like it was an awesome night, i'm so glad you got to experience that.

On the subject of music, anyone coming down to ACL here in Austin?

Lucky bastard :)

I actualy spent all the money I made in the army on a Les Paul.
A Les Paul Studio (3 humbuckers, Ebony body, Ebony neck) to be exact :D

Lucky bastard :)

I actualy spent all the money I made in the army on a Les Paul.
A Les Paul Studio (3 humbuckers, Ebony body, Ebony neck) to be exact :D

Might be time to move to a better paying army.:laugh:

When I actually find a military service that pays people what they are worth, i might just sign up.

if you come to America a night at the iridium is on me
Thank you :) I'll remember that :p

falconguard - I heard you can make a fortune in the dutch army, and if your lucky enough you'll get stationed near Amsterdam :D

hey guys, me and my friend are going to this monday's show in manhatten, anyone in the area why don't you meet us there?

figured I would update this thread, I went back to the irridium this year to see les again, and again I was not disapointed

this time I had him sign the face of my guitar, the case and a few dvd's I picked up at the show

if anyone goes to new york and you're a music lover make sure to see him

That is diffidently one person I would love to go see.

more pics from this trip to new york, again taken with my cell phone

the group shot I'm hanging with most of the band and great guys I must say, the pianist, me, rythem guitar and the last guy is a close friend of les who sings vocals once in a while for the show

next pic les is signing my guitar while I'm sitting at his table, third pic is the poster he used for this night and finally there he is on stage

good times

Attachments

• me and les band.JPG
    me and les band.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 114
  • les with me and my guitar.jpg
    les with me and my guitar.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 127
  • poster for this night.jpg
    poster for this night.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 104
  • les playing the night he signed my guitar.JPG
    les playing the night he signed my guitar.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
I'm still planning on getting out there for it soon. What night is he playing these days?

awesome stuff :)

I can see it now, dreamliner and perris slamming beers!! w00t

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back