My newly re-created Blog

X-Istence

Political Access
I have redone my blog from scratch because the last version something happened to it. Drupal is easy to use but in general I do not like it very much so as soon as I can I am going to put my own blog software in use, but for now it does what I need it to do.

I am refocusing on things that are important in my life, so that includes college and posts about that. Also the general random stuff and off course programming thrown in. Check it out!

Oh, and not to forget, the orange is gone!

http://personal.x-istence.com/

have to say i love the new layout! very nice :D

Thank you Henyman. I found the theme online at Drupal and added and changed some things I wanted changed.

New design is sweet man, much better than your previous orange.

New design is sweet man, much better than your previous orange.

Much easier on the eyes. While I liked my orange design, I also felt that it hurt my eyes, but I just love orange. I like this design since I don't have that much crap on the site that blocks out my content, and since it is light it glows nicely.

Now I just need to figure out a way to make money with my site :p

no that was henymans job before the hard disk he sent me to host his site on commited suicide while I was taking a backup of it :)

pfffft thats your excuse, u added it to your own home network under /XXX :p

p.s you owe me 1X hardrive

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back