• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My new years resolution

A

Ace123

I will spend less time on the internet and more time with my loved ones. I will have a loving relations ship with a lucky girl who in turn will make me lucky. I will finish getting my buisness licsence and get my website officially up and running and taking oreders. I will get my car finished and enter a racing series (A dream of mine for years and years) I will not fight with anybody for my own agenda. I will love everyone from ntfs.org no matter what happens. Happy new years from the ntsf.org menace

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by Ace123
I will spend less time on the internet and more time with my loved ones. I will have a loving relations ship with a lucky girl who in turn will make me lucky. I will finish getting my buisness licsence and get my website officially up and running and taking oreders. I will get my car finished and enter a racing series (A dream of mine for years and years) I will not fight with anybody for my own agenda. I will love everyone from ntfs.org no matter what happens. Happy new years from the ntsf.org menace
LIAR... I don't believe you :eek:

happy new year deserter :confused:

J

Jmtyra

My new year's resolution:

Well, I went for 85Hz last year, so I will go for 100Hz this year. :eek:

Oh, you ment resolution! I got that mixed up for refresh rate! :D

Just kidding. I have a whole slew of new years crap, but I'm not gonna type'em cause I doubt that I'll do'em.

Happy New Years all! :)

A

Ace123

Didnt take you long to beat that all to hell lol. I was hoping I was gonna get a good reaction outa that lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies