My New Toy!

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political Access
Hey guys I wanted to share my newest toy!!

Have a look I got a nice package deal, I know I paid slightly too much for both the battery pack and shipping but I did it so that I would be guaranteed I have it here before we go on our honeymoon and if at all possible wanted to get everything from one place, sadly I wasnt able to get everything so I posted the remaining pieces below the big order....
The 70-200mm is the "L" or proffessional series lens, since I will eventually be buying one of Cannons True "Professional Camera Bodies" such as the 5D or 1D..

Comments.. Thoughts?
After I get to use the camera extensively on my honeymoon I will post a review

HobbyMonster (an eBay store)
22521 Avenida Empresa, Suite 128
Rancho
Santa Margarita, CA 92688
United States
PHONE: Provided if you would like it
customercareAThobbymonster.com

Change at sign J
Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi Camera & EF-S 17-85mm Lens $ 1,199.99
Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM SLR Lens USA New Version $ 1,119.99
Canon Battery Grip BG-E3 EOS Digital Rebel XT XTi $ 144.99
Canon Deluxe Backpack 200 EG 200EG $ 39.99
Subtotal: $ 2,504.96
Shipping: $ 56.35
Total: $2,561.31

BHPhotovideo.com Orders:
1GB Extreme III Compact Flash Card REG (Qty: 2) Subtotal: $57.95
Velbon MAXi 347GB Subtotal: $89.95
with 3-way pan/Tilt head (Quick relea Shipping: $23.80
Total: $228.85

NB-2LH replacement batteries (Qty: 3) Subtotal: $23.97
Insurance and Shipping: $ 7.85
Total: $31.82

GRAND TOTAL: $2821.98

Hey guys I wanted to share my newest toy!!

Comments.. Thoughts?
After I get to use the camera extensively on my honeymoon I will post a review

Sounds nice!

Make sure to post ALL your Honeymoon pics... :nervous:

We don't really need to know how much you paid for it :lick: Nice toy :D

Unless I was going to be taking pics professionally; I would never pay that much for a camera ..

Sounds nice!

Make sure to post ALL your Honeymoon pics... :nervous:

RIIIGHT... are you trying to get me "bobitized"??
No thanks, I like him right where he is, and don't want to think about him being removed...

We don't really need to know how much you paid for it :lick: Nice toy :D

True, but I know there are other serious photo enthusiasts, and I posted them because those people looking for a good DSLR camera may re-think getting one, now that the prices have begun dropping so fast :D

Unless I was going to be taking pics professionally; I would never pay that much for a camera ..

I am going to do portraits on the side... my father did it for years on the side while he was in the air force, and as the demand increases, so does the cost associated... so I figure my hobby can pay for itself...

Plus, I am an avid nature photographer and my non DSLR could not get me close enough to many of my subjects...

:)

If I had the money I would for sure. My Roommate has a nice camera that I would love to use but when I steal it I don't know what the heck is going on lol But for now I will use my good old point and shoot. :)

I hope you enjoy your new camera.

If I had the money I would for sure. My Roommate has a nice camera that I would love to use but when I steal it I don't know what the heck is going on lol But for now I will use my good old point and shoot. :)

I hope you enjoy your new camera.

I will, and I will post some pics when I get back

:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back