Scheduled Delivery: May 20, 2005

Shipped to: AUSTIN, TX, US
Shipped or Billed on: May 16, 2005

:smoker:

More details as T minus 0 arrives.

Re: My New Toy Cometh

21 or 22 inch wide screen LCD display?

Sazar buying a Mac? I really have my doubts, but you never know. Besides, if that's the case we'd have to move the thread to the Mac section, wouldn't we? :p

Some of you are warmish almost.

You're buying us all a beer? Tell me how close I was huh?

Well doesn't he work for Dell? I would put bets on some kind of Dell hardware perhaps.

The 24" 2405FPW along with a brand new system :p

A full life sized punch bag of the new "Dell Dude"... himself. :p

plus what Grandmaster said without new system (just monitor) and a DJ 30

Guys it's pretty obvious that Sazar has finally ordered himself a mail order wife. The only question left is whether he opted for the nurse or shoolgirl model. That's why he's been so busy lately; he's been converting his closet into a makeshift cage.

ohzo could be, but why not a mail order husband, he does live in the state of (as quoted from FMJ), "Holy dog ****. Texas? Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy. And you don't look much like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down".

Sorry had to drop it in.

I didn't know you were ordering me an LCD this soon!!! Thanks, Sazar!!! :D

Ohzopants said:
Guys it's pretty obvious that Sazar has finally ordered himself a mail order wife. The only question left is whether he opted for the nurse or shoolgirl model. That's why he's been so busy lately; he's been converting his closet into a makeshift cage.

:eek:

How in the world did you guess?

:speechless:

Naughty Naughty!!

spank.gif
:lick:

Upgrade girlfriend 3.1 to version 4.0, she now comes with even more shopping power! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back