• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My New Toy Cometh (comething complete)

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
On Time
Scheduled Delivery: May 20, 2005

Shipped to: AUSTIN, TX, US
Shipped or Billed on: May 16, 2005
:smoker:

More details as T minus 0 arrives.

Re: My New Toy Cometh

Sazar buying a Mac? I really have my doubts, but you never know. Besides, if that's the case we'd have to move the thread to the Mac section, wouldn't we? :p

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User

A full life sized punch bag of the new "Dell Dude"... himself. :p

plus what Grandmaster said without new system (just monitor) and a DJ 30

Ohzopants

My mom thinks I'm cool

Guys it's pretty obvious that Sazar has finally ordered himself a mail order wife. The only question left is whether he opted for the nurse or shoolgirl model. That's why he's been so busy lately; he's been converting his closet into a makeshift cage.

lancer

There is no answer!
Political User

ohzo could be, but why not a mail order husband, he does live in the state of (as quoted from FMJ), "Holy dog ****. Texas? Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy. And you don't look much like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down".

Sorry had to drop it in.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User

Ohzopants said:
Guys it's pretty obvious that Sazar has finally ordered himself a mail order wife. The only question left is whether he opted for the nurse or shoolgirl model. That's why he's been so busy lately; he's been converting his closet into a makeshift cage.
:eek:

How in the world did you guess?

:speechless:

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar