My New System

Sweet system :) Pity the Mobo doesn't support RAID which would have been nice with your identical HDDs.

It does support RAID actually (RAID 0, 1, 5, 0+1, and JBOD). I've just chosen not to use it.

I do have a small issue with this system that I am unable to pinpoint. Sometimes the system will freeze for a few seconds, then a beep from the PC speaker and then resume normally.

I thought the Kingston RAM would've fixed it but apparently not (the OCZ RAM I was using wasn't playing well with the system).

I'd like to fix this issue, I MAY change motherboards, but that's the last resort. I do use my Dell Inspirion 6400 laptop more then a desktop so for now it sits off.

Mike

Admiral that is one awesome system...AWESOME!!

I was thinking about getting my rig all upgraded I currently am running AMD 939 4200+ X2

I have been looking into the Intel Core 2Duo's because I just built my pops one kick ass little Shuttle-XPC with that Proc and its so smooth

Admiral Congrats on your new rig it looks like you will be having fun with that!!!

Your system is looks like the one I may build soon.... Thanks for posting your thoughts about it>:suprised:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back