My new Rig!!! This thing is crazy!

*Sazar doesn't realize that what he thought was xsivforce was actually a custom Counterstrike spray of an xsivforce picture sprayed on the wall*

/me laughs at Sazar as he grabs said merchandise and runs. :D :D :D

Originally posted by xsivforce
Just aim in the direction of your ol' buddy xsivforce. ;)

Just give me the lat. and long. and I will aim the ol' catapult your way. lol

Originally posted by xsivforce
*Sazar doesn't realize that what he thought was xsivforce was actually a custom Counterstrike spray of an xsivforce picture sprayed on the wall*

/me laughs at Sazar as he grabs said merchandise and runs. :D :D :D

/me thinks xsiv hijacks too many threads coz of his ridiculously hypnotic avatar...

Originally posted by Sazar
/me thinks xsiv hijacks too many threads coz of his ridiculously hypnotic avatar...

Keep staring at it Sazar...I have almost converted you....keep staring.....

That is one ideal non-gamer system!! :eek:

I would definitely not mind one of those.
The rest of you can have an AMD with a GeForce FX or a Rad 9700. ;)

i would have to agree somewhat with Sazar that machine would make some servers jealous but could done alittle more and gone different route with that much money, dam could build a bunch!!:eek:

i don't have that much tied up an all the machines you see listed below....... :confused:

its a killer workstation machine if you do Photoshop/Macromedia all day though...........

:) Very nice rig. Even Better Nice Wife ;). She must really love you if she'd order that for you.

-Commander

Where are the pics of this new rig... such a tease you are.

Originally posted by Nick M
Wouldn't you rather have a 9700 there instead of that...

his wife ordered it apparently...

the quaddro was probably one of the more expensive cards out there... which is probably why it is in the system...

its still a good card... but not a top notch gaming card... more professional..

I agree. That's my train of thought also, it's a much more professional card, and one of the most expensive on the list, and of course, dubbed the best :)

It's a great card, just, not that much for gaming. But oh, if that rig was fitten with a 9700, I'd eat something for it.

I thought about going out and getting the 9700 but, not much into games on the PC. Would rather play on the xbox, cube, or ps2. The screen for the computer is still smaller than the tv so I guess I could send the signal to the tv. The tv is a new plasma screen and can take the signal.

Question though, with the tv being 16:9 will this distort the computer signal and how far will the video signal go over a monitor cable?

Originally posted by madmax1345
I thought about going out and getting the 9700 but, not much into games on the PC. Would rather play on the xbox, cube, or ps2. The screen for the computer is still smaller than the tv so I guess I could send the signal to the tv. The tv is a new plasma screen and can take the signal.

Question though, with the tv being 16:9 will this distort the computer signal and how far will the video signal go over a monitor cable?

get s-video output cable and you should be fine... distortion should not be there... at least is not there when I extend s-video from my vid card to my m8s 27 inch tv screen (bit bigger than my monitors )

the quaddro should be fine... the 9700pro vid out display though is amazing :)

Here is the pic.

And it is the half centry post too.

that looks like my case exactly :) cept mine is gun metal gray...

Jmtyra,

I will keep you in mind. We have a cross country trek, moving to Florida, planned for next Aug. and will be going through Texas and stopping in Centerville, in Leon county at the sister-inlaws house.

Sweet! Yea shoot me a PM when you come through, it'ed be kewl!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back