which phone is better

• motorola v360

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • sony ericsson v600i

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
im getting a new phone and i have narrowed it down to 2. i just want some insight to what u think i should get.

motorola v360
or
sony erricson v600i

i dont like sony erricson well let me be more specific i muchly prefer nokia over it, but no doubt that its a great phone company i just like the system of nokia, but i totally hate motorolla

Ericsson is so damn lucky to partner up with Sony. Their old phones were are good as the stuff that comes out of a horse's back-end.

I, too, prefer Nokia phones for it's user-friendly interface. However, I like Sony's style and battery life of their products. If anything, I'd go for the Sony Ericsson w800i or w810i when it comes out, otherwise I'd stick to nokia.

What's more important to you, battery life, cool features, cult following....

Maybe just pure Phone Bling ;)

not that i want to but im forced to say V3 lol. it so damn thin.....

btw im trying to save my signature as a moving image and it dont save
how do i get it to save

ming said:
I, too, prefer Nokia phones for it's user-friendly interface. However, I like Sony's style and battery life of their products. If anything, I'd go for the Sony Ericsson w800i or w810i when it comes out, otherwise I'd stick to nokia.

My sister got the w800 for xmas, since then its been sent back twice & even now it doesn't load songs properly...in my honest opinion if its mp3 playback that you are most interested in then i would go with the Motorola iTunes compatible phones...

motorola-v360.gif

VS
sonyericsson-w600.gif

Generally speakin' I'm with nokia (offtopic )
U should choose as a brand SE .
Cosmin

Take a look

i want one of dem 2 phones. moto v360 or sony ericsson v600i.

ok....i really prefer the se but....its only got just over 30mb of memory which isnt much. the moto only had 6 but does have removable memory.

motorolla itunes phone sucks u can only put 100 songs, even if theres more space, what a ****e bag. just get a sony ericsson that supports mp3, i like the new w900 thats sexy if not just get the sony ericsson you were ganna get! stay away from motorola

the se i wanna get only has 32mb of memory. dats like 10 songs. probably less. i cant get a w900. not enuf money lol.
btw thanks rushm001.

i have decided im going to get the rokr. even though the se does have more features, it only had 33mb of memory. rokr comes with 512mb card.

I've just upgraded to the w900i and is worth every penny :) Sound quality is superb with the old school mega bass too! Camera and video is also brill...worth looking into imo

Wow....
Helpful poll eh?
lol
50/50
truthfully i dont know much about either phone but unless its a high end motorola i tend to go with sony ericson.
- Jack

thanks for your interest. i got a motorola e770v last week. best phone iv had so far. very pleased.

Motorola makes dependable equipment. Just got rid of my OLD 120c (eggphone)

570 hours of talk time logged.
Was perpetually on for 4 years, 4 months.

Good choice bobs

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back