my new pc

D

da rock

just thought i'd post the specs on my new pc.
ECS K7S5A w/xp1800 onboard lan
Gainward gf3 ti200/450 27.70 drvs
512 mb crucial 2100 ddr
maxtor 60 gb @7200 rpm
accoustic edge 706 sound w/ creative 5.1 5300 series speakers
cyberlink 16x12x40
liteon cd/dvd
enermax 431 watts
thermaltake volcano7
2 suno 80x80 case fans
logitech dual optical mouse
and win xp home:cool: ;)

I hope you kept the boxes.

Pleaseput it back in them and post it to the usual address .Thank you. ;)

well,it's not the best,but i put it togather with my own grubby little paws and its all mine! thanks for the comments!:D

you might need to get more than just the two fans you mentioned, but apart from that, sounds good m8 :)

the enermax ps has an intake and a exhust fan bulit in so the max temps underload have been 44 deg cel on the cpu, i"ll take that anyday!:cool:

Originally posted by da rock
max temps underload have been 44 deg cel on the cpu, i"ll take that anyday!:cool:
No problem with that. I'll take that too.

Rock, I believe you have a winner there. :D I would have gone with an Abit KR7 but hey the ECS K7S5A will do you a good job. :D

Thats the mobo I will be fitting tomorrow night, will still be on the SDRAM, buts it my next update.

I love my K7S5A It has never let me down. It looks Cool, and it's a hell of alot cheaper then the other boards hehe :)

personally i like mine better

it is a dell... so it doesnt count because you didnt build it ;)

Originally posted by EMPIRETANK
it is a dell... so it doesnt count because you didnt build it ;)

yeah i did, i built it over the website (yes this is a joke, i know what you mean)

Brad

Qumahlin

glad to know you've got the same mobo as me,have you had any
probs getting your floppy drv. to work? i,'ve got 2 of these boards
both run like a champ ,but thew dang flopy drv won't work on either one! put a disk in and xp tells me to please insert disk when i try to access the drv! diff bios ,different floppy drv but
same boards and os.checked cableseetc.but the drv light stays
on and as i said it's like xp doesn't see the disk! any suggestions?:confused:

you might need a new floppy ribbon wire that works with your motherboard... i tried using my old one the first time and it didnt work at all.. but the one that came with it did.. try another ribbon wire...

ECS K7S5A MOB!

I had that MOB and it fried on me. So I went to the MSI K7T266 Pro 2 and I'm very happy with it. The only thing I wasn't happy with the ECS K7S5A I wasn't able to overclock the board. Otherwise it was a nice MOB and you should be happy with that. It just wouldn't read my boot devices or post at times for some reason. Who knows? I got my money back for it otherwise. Enjoy it and have fun surfing the net.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back