My new future system

Sounds nice... but I want to do this. I need the feel to call it my own, you know?

Although I am a big AMD fan...I have to back up the call for the Core 2 Duo...it is VERY solid for the price/power ratio

Last edited:
On the bright side AMD just dropped the Opteron prices this week.

Well, I could take it apart and ship it in pieces to you. :) Then you could put it together.

I'm deciding to bump this thread since this was my original topic and don't want to make a new topic of the same thing I did before. So It is January and I'm still waiting for my money to come in. It needs to be split to me. Reguardless, it is getting closer to the time of me getting the computer and did some modifications. Here is a link:
https://secure.newegg.com/NewVersio...umber=5200728&WishListTitle=Daniel's+Gamer+PC

I wanted to save on getting my video card for the time being til I can get the newer ATI cards, but I wasn't sure on the mobo as it is an Integrated Radeon Xpress 3200 and I was thinking it might work, but not sure about info with integrated when you actually have the video card. My father said that if a video card was placed in it, the memory that is shared would still be in use no matter what I do even if I lowered it to like 8MB.
There is an error on the page that I gotta correct but basically, its that I'll have 2 500GB hard drives instead of 1.

That's about it. Suggestions? Comments?

Why are you buying a 7.1 sound card for $180 when you are buying a 5.1 speaker set and the motherboard has 7.1 onboard?

I'm deciding to bump this thread since this was my original topic and don't want to make a new topic of the same thing I did before. So It is January and I'm still waiting for my money to come in. It needs to be split to me. Reguardless, it is getting closer to the time of me getting the computer and did some modifications. Here is a link:
https://secure.newegg.com/NewVersio...umber=5200728&WishListTitle=Daniel's+Gamer+PC

I wanted to save on getting my video card for the time being til I can get the newer ATI cards, but I wasn't sure on the mobo as it is an Integrated Radeon Xpress 3200 and I was thinking it might work, but not sure about info with integrated when you actually have the video card. My father said that if a video card was placed in it, the memory that is shared would still be in use no matter what I do even if I lowered it to like 8MB.
There is an error on the page that I gotta correct but basically, its that I'll have 2 500GB hard drives instead of 1.

That's about it. Suggestions? Comments?
Do you need a sound card?
Also why the x2 5200?
Last time i checked the fx62 isnt much more, maybe a hundred bucks.

Why are you buying a 7.1 sound card for $180 when you are buying a 5.1 speaker set and the motherboard has 7.1 onboard?
The reason is because I would rather have a seperate hardware handle sound as opposed to onboard so it doesn't have as much processing on the sound.

Also why the x2 5200?
Last time i checked the fx62 isnt much more, maybe a hundred bucks.
I thought the FX62 wasn't gonna add much more difference from the X2 5200 from what I heard. Some people around my school saythat is almost pointless when it only adds a slight marginal difference.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back