Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just dont like your compound

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What's a compound?

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Kush

High On Life!
hey guys, i dont remmber if i posted this but, i had to move out of my old compound (shall remain nameless for security reasons) and moved to another compound. the reason being is that the british aerospace is renting out hte whole compound so they gave people until their contracts finished to leave, ours was of the first that did, so they gave my dad 4 months but my dad just moved before summer vacation and now my internet connection has a log in screen and redirects after u log in, used to be to yahoo, now its to this, so heres my compounds new site, check it out and tell me what u think,

btw i have one of 6 biggest houses here and i get 2 of the 3 rooms as all my siblings are out of the country. also my house is the only one in the compound that looks directly on to the pool area from my 2 rooms! im pretty happy here! and the security isnt gay about letting friends in as in my old school that was gay you couldnt chill at the reccenter you would have to go to your house only!

I know your old compound.
bigsmile.gif

forgot to comment, 2 of my best friends live in this compound, but they are in college now, but they come back so its us CANARY BOYS! LOL also im sad that i left my 4 girls behind, but i see them everyday and they are moving close to my compound anyways so its all good, (btw just so u dont think that its a huge distance from my new compound and my old one it use to only take 2 mins by car, but after all the barracades and things it only takes like 3 or 4 mins becuase theres only one entrance/exit.

how do u know it, did u use to live here in saudi? i might of forgot if u already told me

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back