My new Chevy SS

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
I just picked up a mint 2003 Chevy Silverado SS today 6800 original miles.
All wheel drive
original (300 hp) but has been hypertech tuned, corsa exhaust, K & N Air Intake Jessel rockers / JBA headers to bring it to 388 hp.
20" american racing Torq-Thrust STwheels
custom fiberglass bed cover

very fast..I love it...I smoked a couple of mustangs on my way home today...lol...:)

Last edited:
nice, wish I had one but my old 96 2500 Chevy is good

Whattaya get like 8 mpg? :D

15mpg

Its not as bad as people think really

My GP gets 15mpg but i also have a 16 gallon tank so i get like 250ish or so to a tank. Sometimes its worse then that. Likes to flip flop between mileage.

Tdinc :(...why? You just had to get one of the top 3 trucks I want. I love when people say its stock besides this and this and this and that lol :laugh:

Have fun with it and remember its a truck but not a truck for two trackin :dead:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back