My new case when it comes...?

M

Mecham

I have always used CoolerMaster chassis for my computers because of their reputation and the fact they use Aluminum Alloy chassis which is a nice cold to touch metal and keeps cold even when on full load.

Well this new case from CoolMaster just has to be one of the best they have created, and is one chassis which will most certianly be added to my list for my Vista computer when I build a new PC next year.

I must say this is awesome and probably one of the best chassis they have ever created. (I think I might have said it twice but, what the heck, it's nice) probably to everybody's taste but, you don't sit their looking at your machine, you look at the monitor don't you...? so it does not matter.

Take a look at the PDF file for full spec and pics.

Full spec on site here

What do you think, I know a lot of you will probably not like the doors, but I personally think it's a great idea.

Attachments

• CoolerMaster_Mystique.jpg
    CoolerMaster_Mystique.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 77
  • CoolerMaster_Mystique_Airflow.jpg
    CoolerMaster_Mystique_Airflow.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 93
i like how the door on the front looks and opens.... but that's about it. the airflow in a case is almost never how they illustrate it by drawing arrows.

Nice cases indeed, a bit out of my price range though - stupid having to budget for wedding/house/family/future :D

Take a look at the new Nine Hundred case from Antec. Three 120mm fans (two in the front and one in the back) plus a 200mm fan on the top. All of the fans have speed controls on them so you can adjust to your needs.

I never have a strong opinion about anything. This case is still my dream case. I'm not sure why. Maybe I like holes

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back