• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My New Car

Admiral Michael

Michaelsoft Systems CEO
Hey Guys!

I just got part time at Costco (as opposed to being Seasonal) so I got a bank loan and bought a 2003 Chevy Impala:

• V6 3.4L
  • Auto
  • 6 passenger
  • Power Windows
  • Power Locks
  • Driver's Power seat (manual recline)
  • AM/FM/CD
  • Air Conditioning (Dual Zone)
  • Keyless Entry
  • 60/40 rear folding seats
  • 107 000 Km (66 486miles) roughly.
I'm going to get a better alarm installed. Went to Future Shop today and I decided on the Viper 5000 2way Alarm system. So when I get my car next week I will have to take it to them for about 5hrs.

Last edited:

bush dogg

OSNN Senior Addict
Political User
Thats a nice looking car good luck with it.

I myself have three trucks the newest being a 1987 :laugh:, I don't drive it much my 1983 has air so it's the one I'm in most.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
Lucky bastard

My buddy got an 01 impala for $3,200 with only 50,000 on it but it need a new head gasket but still he got it for a deal even after putting the head gasket in.

Only cars I would really buy are the monte carlos,impalas (around the 2001-2003 range) and grand prixs.

I am a truck person yet I dont own a truck :(.

Just glad you bought a chevy! hehe

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
when you lowering it? Dual sequential turbos? 22" rolling bling? You should of picked up that red '69 Javelin parked in the back. (or is that a 68 olds toronado? Front end looks like it too.)

Congrats Bud.

Heeter

The 3800 series engine in that car is a great engine. I have a 2000 Grand Prix GTP and it's the 3800 Series II Supercharged and I love it. It's GM's best engine. Very reliable. I'm having some work done on my car though.

ZZP PCM, New F-Body Calipers, PowerSlot Rotors, 3" Downpipe, U-Bend Delete, maybe an SLP Intake, 180 degree Thermostat, New Supercharger Pulley. and a few other small things. Overall I should be taking my car up about 40hp But it still won't sound like rice.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
The 3800 series engine in that car is a great engine. I have a 2000 Grand Prix GTP and it's the 3800 Series II Supercharged and I love it. It's GM's best engine. Very reliable. I'm having some work done on my car though.

ZZP PCM, New F-Body Calipers, PowerSlot Rotors, 3" Downpipe, U-Bend Delete, maybe an SLP Intake, 180 degree Thermostat, New Supercharger Pulley. and a few other small things. Overall I should be taking my car up about 40hp But it still won't sound like rice.
Yeah I love the 3.1 and the 3.8

I dont like the 3.4s because they are hard to work on and seem to have a littl more problems then the 3.1 and 3.8

I have a 93 grand prix with a 3.1. I plan on doing a few things to it but nothing like I read about on here for my year GP

Here is a area for your year Shepscrook

Admiral Michael

Michaelsoft Systems CEO
when you lowering it? Dual sequential turbos? 22" rolling bling? You should of picked up that red '69 Javelin parked in the back. (or is that a 68 olds toronado? Front end looks like it too.)

Congrats Bud.

Heeter
I'm not into lowering and stuff like that. I will be getting a 2 way alarm and maybe a better stereo (the factory radio will suffice for now) but nothing overkill like alot of kids do today. Probably a small subwoofer just to add enough bass and upgrade the factory speakers and deck.

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
I'm not into lowering and stuff like that. I will be getting a 2 way alarm and maybe a better stereo (the factory radio will suffice for now) but nothing overkill like alot of kids do today. Probably a small subwoofer just to add enough bass and upgrade the factory speakers and deck.
Yeah I know your not like that, just razzin' ya.

But Lambo doors would be the way to go, LOLOL

Congrats on the car, Buddy.

Heeter

Admiral Michael

Michaelsoft Systems CEO

Congrats Bud.

Heeter

Forgot to add, that's a red Thunderbird in the background.

Admiral Michael

Michaelsoft Systems CEO
Bumping this thread cuz I just got my alarm installed and so far it is sweet. Apparently there is an add-on that can roll up the windows when the alarm is armed, I should find out how much that costs (for curiosity's sake).

Not to mention you have extra channels that can trigger things like a stereo, something that was motorized, etc. Not too bad.

I got it installed at East Hamilton Radio which is a reputable electronics (car/home theatre) dealer, better there then Future Sh*t.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies