There is no answer!
Political Access
What do you guys think?

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Bcard.jpg
    Bcard.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 239
Nice card on the information standpoint. From my perspective, the card is a little "cluttered", hard to read and confusing. Just my opinion.

ok but why do you think that and what do you think i should do about it?

lancer said:
ok but why do you think that and what do you think i should do about it?

I'm definitely not a design major, but I would start with your fonts. Make them smoother, more pleasant on the eyes. Take off some of the services, those would be better off on the back. A business card is not an Ad, it's more of a tease to get someone to be in touch. Maybe...

I agree, keep it simple with pleasant to read fonts on the front and if you need a full listing of what services you offer you can list them on the back.

BTW, what software are you using to create the card and where are you going to get it printed?

mfarley said:
I agree, keep it simple with pleasant to read fonts on the front and if you need a full listing of what services you offer you can list them on the back.

BTW, what software are you using to create the card and where are you going to get it printed?

I have created and am actually re-designing my card right now. Adobe Illustrator, while more expensive and advanced, is working real well.

i am using adobe photoshop, also if you are only looking at the thumbnail then thats why the fonts look jagged, but they are in fact smooth as a babys bottom :) aax4 i believe.

And i yes i agree it is too crowded on the front

I am making the cards myself, i have a 5k color hp printer that prints almost as good as the screen, then i just print them on business card templates.

global-tech.us is available. You may want to register ($9.99/yr from registerfly.com) that and get email hosted by some webhosting company instead of using hotmail.

I picked up an application that works very VERY well on my ibook but printing to a pdf and then uploading to vistaprint.com I'm getting some serious distortion. I tried printing out via my Photosmart 7550 and the quality is fantastic but it won't feed the same way twice. So even though I have calibrated it it prints different every time. Anyways...

I did open up your thumbnail and agree the font would be nice if the content was streamlined. Right now I'm not sure if it's the spacing but the font does not work well with a lot of text.

LordOfLA said:
global-tech.us is available. You may want to register ($9.99/yr from registerfly.com) that and get email hosted by some webhosting company instead of using hotmail.

agreed

Call me picky, but...

You should say Virus/Spyware not Virus-Spyware

Also, you capitalize every thing except "program install". Honestly, you should probably put that under "Computer".

Lastly, I agree with LordOfLA. Using a Hotmail account is not a good business choice.

Other than that, looks good.

does this look any better?

do you guys think it is just too dark or is that ok?

Attachments

• bcardv2.jpg
    bcardv2.jpg
    337.4 KB · Views: 198
I think that is a lot better. I like it.

lord how long does it take plesk to let me log in after i pay for all the services, as it wont let me log in right now, as well as getting the hosting, i bought the email service as well.

lancer said:
does this look any better?

do you guys think it is just too dark or is that ok?

MUCH better, nice job!

Consider putting services on the back, perhaps if you can't get the domain setup promptly setup gmail. GMAIL is more impressive/professional than hotmail. Don't take it personally, but could you take someone seriously who advertises with a free e-mail service? Have to spend $$$$ to make $$$$.

New card, MUCH better.

i just bought a domain and email, but i'm waiting for it to be up and running not sure how long it usually takes to get them registered, did it about 30 mins ago.

lancer said:
i just bought a domain and email, but i'm waiting for it to be up and running not sure how long it usually takes to get them registered, did it about 30 mins ago.

Where are you hosting?

registerfly.com as suggested by lord

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back