My new Babies!!

Goatman

Ska Daddy
Here are my two newest pieces of Technology!!

Post some pics of yours!!

Abit NF7-S

abit1.JPG

abit2.JPG

abit3.JPG

abit4.JPG

abit5.JPG

Creative Jukebox Zen Xtra 30 GB version

zen1.JPG

zen2.JPG

zen3.JPG

zen4.JPG

I have nothing as flash :p
My newest toys are a Crucial Gizmo Drive (128mb USB pen) and a Nokia 9110.

nice. :)
curious, though--why the NF7-S over the newer AN7? soundstorm is the only reason i can think of.

Soundstorm, and the NF7-S has more of the kinks worked out of it. the AN7 is new, and I've read about alot of bugs, and roughness around the edges about them.

i have a new baby, my camera but i cant really take a picture of my camera, btw its a canon S400

Here are my three newest purchases.. new case (only 20quid!!), iPod and Logitech speakers (you should see the size of the woofer!).

EDIT: and the dvd recorder too. Splashing out a bit lately ;)

I have the same motherboard, i got for christmas. Its a good board, good luck with it.

I love Abit boards - nothing but good luck with them - speedy and stable.

just a word of caution; my northbridge fan died since i last posted in this thread. my board's less than a year old. it was a noisy fan anyway and the design of the heatsink is horrible. asus' large passive heatsink is worlds better. so i ordered a zalman ZM-NB47J to replace it. after a couple other mods, i'll be damn near silent.
:D
HSZMNB47J.jpg

If it's less than a year you hsould have contacted Abit, they woulda sent you another one

Goatman said:
If it's less than a year you hsould have contacted Abit, they woulda sent you another one
yeah. but like i said, it didn't serve for good, quiet, reliable cooling. ;)

Does that mobo actually have SATA? i don't see it anywhere. i should take a pic or 2 of the inside of my PC. nothin too pretty though. probably see mostly wires and ribbon cables. bleh. i SO want a SATA drive.

i like the creative but shoulda put up a few more bucks and grabbed an ipod :) its the best thing ever hehe

no man, I love my Zen Xtra, it was cheaper, had more storage, and has better sound quality.

It does inteed have SATA, it even comes with a PATA to SATA converter!! the ports are by the big chip with the green NF7-S sticker on it. In fact that big chip is the Silicon Image SATA controller.

but no bricks to play :) and can't store notes on it
.. each to his own though hehe i was gonna get one of those before friend for apple got me the ipod for free and can't beat that

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back