My new Babies!!

Goatman

Ska Daddy
Here are my two newest pieces of Technology!!

Post some pics of yours!!

Abit NF7-S

Creative Jukebox Zen Xtra 30 GB version

Taurus

hardware monkey
nice. :)
curious, though--why the NF7-S over the newer AN7? soundstorm is the only reason i can think of.

Goatman

Ska Daddy
Soundstorm, and the NF7-S has more of the kinks worked out of it. the AN7 is new, and I've read about alot of bugs, and roughness around the edges about them.

billthy

Eat, Drink, Be Merry
i have a new baby, my camera but i cant really take a picture of my camera, btw its a canon S400

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Here are my three newest purchases.. new case (only 20quid!!), iPod and Logitech speakers (you should see the size of the woofer!).

EDIT: and the dvd recorder too. Splashing out a bit lately ;)

Taurus

hardware monkey
just a word of caution; my northbridge fan died since i last posted in this thread. my board's less than a year old. it was a noisy fan anyway and the design of the heatsink is horrible. asus' large passive heatsink is worlds better. so i ordered a zalman ZM-NB47J to replace it. after a couple other mods, i'll be damn near silent.
:D

Taurus

hardware monkey
Goatman said:
If it's less than a year you hsould have contacted Abit, they woulda sent you another one
yeah. but like i said, it didn't serve for good, quiet, reliable cooling. ;)

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
Does that mobo actually have SATA? i don't see it anywhere. i should take a pic or 2 of the inside of my PC. nothin too pretty though. probably see mostly wires and ribbon cables. bleh. i SO want a SATA drive.

mooo

thecyberninja
i like the creative but shoulda put up a few more bucks and grabbed an ipod :) its the best thing ever hehe

Goatman

Ska Daddy
no man, I love my Zen Xtra, it was cheaper, had more storage, and has better sound quality.

It does inteed have SATA, it even comes with a PATA to SATA converter!! the ports are by the big chip with the green NF7-S sticker on it. In fact that big chip is the Silicon Image SATA controller.

mooo

thecyberninja
but no bricks to play :) and can't store notes on it
.. each to his own though hehe i was gonna get one of those before friend for apple got me the ipod for free and can't beat that

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amanda99