My New avatar

K

Kylie

I have messed with the attached. Its designed at 50x50
How on earth do I get it to show as my avatar??

Its .swf I have seen the html code by mavis but have a blank doh!

Mavis - would you host it and tell my what to add in my user CP to make it show please :D

k

oh! had to .rar it to upload

Arrg!

Ugh!

dont have RAR here on this pc..i wount bother download it either...im gonna look at it later man...when im home-.. And give you a comment...

LightWave

hey Kylie...

I uploaded your avatar, but when I tried to use it I was told that I couldn't - seems the avatar has to be a jpg or a gif... :)

Anyway, here is the url.

mavis

Here is my best guess on getting it to work...

Save the SWF as an AVI

Open it with Animation Shop (part of psp7)
save as an animated gif?
Might work!

hmm... good idea "bling bling baby" LOL :) - i actually haven't bothered reinstalling Flash and whatever else I have (a bunch of Macromedia stuff, I think) - but can you export stuff from Flash as .avi? Pretty cool if you can - you could then import it to Gif Movie Gear... I'll look into it, but it'll be a few days - getting trashed tonight :D then getting a new video card tomorrow or Friday - so, I gotta reinstall XP yet again. lol

mavis

mavis, please do not say "bling bling baby" again or I will be forced to projectile vomit all over my desk, and I would not like that much. :D
/L.A

punk, you are an ass. Why'd you take the "bling bling baby" off of your profile so that I'd look like an idio... ah nevermind. I got it. :)

lol

mavis

lol, no it was still there, hahaha
Lactic has been telling me off too :D

Mavis I'd like to apologize =) I hadn't seen [e]-punk's new title until I got to the next thread. You're not off the hook since you repeated it though...
/L.A

And yes [e], "Not Electric OK?" is okay. Just about ANYTHING is okay, other than B***g B***g Baby
/L.A

ok.. i won't comment on this "BBB" thing about e-punk... skip straight to the work...

yep u can export a flash animation as an .avi and then covert to .gif through a animation programme i'll do it now stick up a link in a sec... not sure if it'll come out right... never tried it b4 :)

MdSalih

You know if I was APK, I would start spamming all the forums about the mods hate of "bling bling baby" until I was banned, but I'm not so I won't.

Bwahahahahah.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back