My new and improved living room.

LIAR, you said you weren't getting off your couch this whole weekend.

Well, I see your couch and you're not on it :(

:cry:

Sorry. I screwed up!

I used to get that feeling, sitting and you see something that needs cleaned and soon you have cleaned your whole place and it didn't really need it.

I don't really think I have OCD (my mother says I do), but I like everything to be just right and organized.

it was only a joke - look at the smily face :)

I missed that. As you can see, I take clean seriously. lol.

Matt, what HD package did you get? Movie channels too? Sports?

:)

And what blu-ray movies do you have going on right now.

Standard HD package right now. TiVo is unable to display split digital channels at this time, but they are working with the cable industry on a fix; the fix has been promised for Q2 2008.

I have not purchased any Blu-ray movies yet.

The business got hit hard by Uncle Sam and I need to recover from that before I purchase anything else.

Not so much OCD, but just the need for clean. A friend once remarked about my old apartment that I might kill him along with the germs, I love lysol and other cleaning products. :D

Seriously though, your place looks nice and comfortable. Do you have popcorn?

The setup in my bedroom is nicer, it has a bed for the ulitmate all round entertainment experience :p

'Grats Matt - looks sweet.

I'll keep an eye out for my invite to stop over and watch a movie on it :D

cool living room :]

where are the speakers btw?

nice setup. The couch looks nice and comfy and though I'm not big on sports the tv is nice and of course the blu-ray player and TiVo are fun as well

cool living room :]

where are the speakers btw?
Built into the TV. Haven't purchased surround sound yet; that's next. Probably looking at virtual 2.1.

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
Edited my post to include virtual.

Built into the TV. Haven't purchased surround sound yet; that's next. Probably looking at virtual 2.1

oh.. cool

i have one of those on my lcd, kickass sound and easy to fit

My living room looks extremely nice too even though I have a second hand telly (from parents), a second hand leather sofa (from parents), I'm still using a VCR which I bought only last year and old hi-fi system. :lick:

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back