My Mum is banning Xmas

L

Leevoy

My Mum (when I asked her if she could buy me some coooo speakers for Xmas) said she is going to become a Jehova's Witness for the festive period :)

Help ! What shall I do?:eek:

son - 'daddy i know santa isn't real'

dad - 'great stuff son, hope you like socks and pants for xmas, as thats all your getting from now on'

lol, no you just gotta get Jewelzz one as your son still thinks he is smart and doesnt believe ;)

Santa Claws don't exist? get away.. That's my life screwed up.

If I am on drugs come this Xmas I know what to tell a pending social worker.

{Rips up e-mail he was about to post to lapland ;(}

Originally posted by Leevoy
My Mum (when I asked her if she could buy me some coooo speakers for Xmas) said she is going to become a Jehova's Witness for the festive period :)

I don't know, but tell her not to knock on my door please.

:D

Santa is alive and well. He'll be visiting my house this Christmas

Originally posted by Leevoy

Jehovah's witness? What if it continues? That would mean all holidays are cancelled, as well as your birthday.

you need to flash your mom's bios and stick in a hacked bios that makes her buy you all kindsa crap :cool:

Originally posted by Jewelzz

If santa came to Texas, he'd probably be shot out of the sky! :)

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Santa is a Jehovas Witness???

Originally posted by Sazar
you need to flash your mom's bios and stick in a hacked bios that makes her buy you all kindsa crap :cool:

I just hope you didnt program the new flash-bios.

[09:12] <Henyman> !addquote Geffy: Santa is a Jehovas Witness???
[09:12] -GoogleBot- Quote Added To GoogleBot Quote File!!.

:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back