My Motherboard: A Radio Drama

Petros

Thief IV
Cheesy 1930s radio drama organ music

ai24.gif

DRAMATIC ANNOUNCER: HandyBuddy's motherboard is on the way, BUT...

ORGAN: Beedeedee BUMMMMMM......

DRAMATIC ANNOUNCER: Will it make it by Saturday, or will he have to wait until...

ORGAN: BUNTDADABWAAAA...[tremelo effect]

DRAMATIC ANNOUNCER: MONDAY!!!

ORGAN: bum bunt ba BUNNNNGGGG

DRAMATIC ANNOUNCER: Only UPS knows!

Organ music fades

NOT-SO-DRAMATIC FEMALE ANNOUNCER: Today's post was brought to you by Underwear! Only Underwear will keep you clothed after an unsavory type tries to do unsavory things to you! He won't even know what it is.
Do you feel a draft? No, I have UNDERWEAR! Underwear...buy it at fine department stores today.

1937ez01ad.jpg

What kinda mobo is it?

Killed your 9700? Thought about that new 9300 or whatever it is thats supposed to be real good comin out this fall?

I have a 9700Pro now but I would like another for another system an I heard that something pretty good for only about $250 was comin out.Not sure I want to spend another $400.(I was hopin the price would come down after that (supposedly)fancy GeForce whatever came out):)

Athlon XP 2800+ with an Epox 8RDA mobo... It should make stuff faster than my 2100+. Your 9700 pro will be future proof for a while yet; it's verry nice! I'll buy what looks good in video cards when I have the money.

Ohhh ... Your sig is your FUTURE system, not the present ...

Yes! I'm jumping the gun in anticipation. I order so much crap for my computer and all the others I build that the post office people (seriously) know me by my first name.

Wow. Im happy i dont have the cash to do that, or i would.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back